- Recombinant fusion protein consisting of human interleukin-3 (IL-3) conjugated to a truncated diphtheria toxin
- Targets CD123 (alpha chain of the IL-3 receptor)
- Binds to CD123-expressing cells and is internalized, irreversibly inhibiting protein synthesis and inducing apoptosis
Watch the MOA video below and see how ELZONRIS works
MOA = mechanism of action.
- ELZONRIS [prescribing information]. New York, NY, US: Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.; December 2018.
- Data on file. Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.